The Mentoring Council is the association for leaders, administrators, and advocates of mentoring, mentoring programs, and mentoring initiatives.
How to Join:
- Register: Click on the link in the red box to complete the registration form
- Approval Process: The Mentoring Council Committee will review your application
- Next Steps: You will receive an email once your application has been approved by the committee
- Get Started: Login and start accessing resources, making connections, engage with other participants
What are the benefits of joining?
- Network with peers to discover best practices
- Find resources
- Participate in virtual panels and webinars
- Architect your strategic mentoring plan in the BootCamp
Learn how others are using mentoring to drive key business strategies as well as other talent development and diversity & inclusion programs.
“77% of companies with formal mentoring programs report that mentoring is effective in increasing retention and improving performance.”
[Jeff Barbian, “The Road Best Traveled,” Training]